The Roosevelt New Orleans is fully prepared to handle different types of situations to assist our guests. The following is information on our emergency procedures:
• For all emergency situations within the hotel, dial 911 first, then dial 0 or 3077 for Security.
• The hotel has an emergency response team 24 hours a day. In the event of an emergency, calling 911 first, then 0 or 3077 for Security will initiate the appropriate response.
• Paramedics, Fire Department, and the Police Department are all located less than 1 mile from the hotel.
• Our Security Department, as well as a number of managers and other staff, is trained in CPR and First Aid.
• Emergency evacuation routes and procedures are located on the inside of all guest room doors as well as clearly marked throughout the hotel via illuminated EXIT signs.
Nearest hospital/ emergency room: Tulane Medical Center, located at 1415 Tulane Ave; and University Medical Center (Level 1 Trauma Center) at 2021 Perdido St.