** Please note none of the load in areas have a truck dock. A Lift gate is required to unload trucks **
The Roosevelt New Orleans Common St. driveway provides direct access to the service entrance. Load in/out times are scheduled through your Catering/Event Manager. To ensure that enough space has been reserved for your move into and out of the exhibit hall, please coordinate your requirements well in advance. All load-ins take place from street level.
• Loading dock: served by 1 small freight elevator and 2 service elevators.
• Service elevator dimensions measure 89”H x 56”W x 63”L, with the doorway measuring 84”H x 33”w; capacity 2,500 lbs. Accessed via small lift to service corridors.
• Large freight elevator with interior dimensions of 240”L x 108”W x 88”H; capacity 9,000 lbs. Accessed via gate on Roosevelt Way (opens into Crescent City Ballroom on Mezzanine Level).
• Small freight elevator with interior dimensions of 86”L x 59”W x 82”H; capacity of 3,000 lbs. Accessed via service corridors and small lift (opens into Roosevelt Ballroom on Mezzanine Level.
- Lift to small freight and service elevators has dimensions of 61”W x 94”L; capacity 5,000 lbs.
- In order to clear all doorways and ceilings, load-in items for the small freight and service elevators should not exceed 53”H x 77” H.